First time moving into an apartment or just have some questions?
Below are some commonly asked questions when moving into an apartment.
How can I apply for an apartment?
What do you look for in an application?
- We look at your credit, leasing history, and employment
history to come up with a score. You don’t necessarily need perfect credit in
order to be approved; one of the important considerations is any history of
How can I check the latest availability for an apartment?
- Please contact the community directly to check on the latest
availability and pricing of apartments.
Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
- We encourage appointments if you have an idea of what day
and time you will be stopping by, so that we can make sure someone is available
to meet with you.
What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
- You are responsible for your apartment until the end of your lease or until your apartment is re-rented. Please contact your property manager for proper procedures.
How do I break my lease?
- All notices to terminate tenancy must be received in Landlord’s office at 333 bishop’s Way #160, Brookfield, WI 53005. Tenant must provide Landlord with written notice of at least two (2) full months or sixty (60) days, whichever is greater, prior to ending the rental term and vacating the unit. An agreement for term may only be terminated at the end of the rental term.
How do I pay my rent online?
If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will
my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another
security deposit to the new community?
- The leasing office at your new community can take care of
all the transfer paperwork and answer any questions you may have about the
Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
- Please contact the leasing office at your community.
Northern Management properties are located in great communities! You can be close to work, shopping and easy access to main roads. With all that convenience, most of our properties are still able to offer a residential environment.
Check out more locations: